Meet Leanna | Conway Injury Attorney
Leanna Hubbard joined Taylor King Law as an attorney in 2021.
You’ll find Leanna in our Conway office where she helps clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives. On why she chose to become a lawyer: “I have always had a passion to serve people and I thought the best way to do that was to help them in what can be a difficult time of their life.”
Outside of work, Leanna enjoys spending time with family, cheering on the Razorbacks “in any sport,” and attending concerts with her husband.
Leanna is licensed to practice law in the state of Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Criminal Justice
- Outstanding Political Science Grad, 2018
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, AR – Juris Doctor
- Articles Editor for the Arkansas Law Review
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Bar Association