Meet Charsie | Little Rock Injury Attorney
Charsie Gordon joined Taylor King Law as an attorney in 2017. She previously worked with an insurance company specializing in medical malpractice and now brings that knowledge to her legal practice.
Charsie works in our Little Rock office but often returns to her hometown of Helena, AR to invest time in community projects. Make-A-Wish is another of her favorite causes to support.
When she’s not spending time with friends and family or keeping up with Bandit, her 60-lb rescue dog, Charsie also enjoys cycling and traveling.
Charsie is licensed to practice law in the state of Arkansas.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock – Bachelor of Arts in English
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, AR – Juris Doctor
- Awarded the Medico Legal Prize, 2014
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association.
- Certified Civil and Probate Mediator