Meet Austin | Arkadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
Austin joined our Arkadelphia legal team in August 2015 after working with the firm through law school. He’s no stranger to the community: Austin grew up in Arkadelphia, attended Ouachita Baptist University, and returned to Arkadelphia after graduating from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville.
Ouachita holds a special place in Austin’s heart because of the people he met there (including his wife, Jillian) and the lifelong relationships he developed. Friends and family are an essential part of life for Austin; he thrives on being around people.
While Austin joined his father, Taylor, in practicing law, he credits his mother for teaching him one of life’s most important lessons: never stop learning. Whether through travel, reading, or listening to the experiences of others, he continually asks questions and seeks to learn more.
On the weekends you’ll find Austin running local races across Arkansas, adventuring with Jillian, and keeping up with new music, movies, and television.
- Ouachita Baptist University, 2012 – Bachelor of Arts
- University of Arkansas School of Law, 2015 – Juris Doctor
- Note and Comment Editor of the Arkansas Law Review | Published in the Review in 2015
MEMBERSHIPS & PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA)
- Justice of the Peace for Clark County District 1
Austin is licensed to practice law in Arkansas.