Meet Andy | Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Andy Brister joins Taylor King Law as Of Counsel in Louisiana.
Andy and his wife, the Honorable Laurie Reis Brister, make their home in Lake Providence, LA. They have two children, Allison and Jacob.
In his free time, Andy enjoys hunting and fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and skiing in addition to working on political campaigns.
Andy is licensed to practice law in Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Colorado, and Mississippi.
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA – Bachelor of Arts, 1985
- LSU Paul M. Hebert School of Law, Baton Rouge, LA – Juris Doctor, 1989
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- U.S. Federal Courts & District Courts of Louisiana
- Lake Providence, LA Rotary Club (Past President & Paul Harris Fellow)